Spots of Joy is committed to being conscious about the environment and the impact of our products. Here are some steps I take to attempt to be a little more environmentally friendly:
- Smaller items do not have plastic sleeves. While there is risk to water damage, I would rather replace an item on the rare occasion, than provide plastic sleeves for every item that goes out.
- Plastic bags are not used at Farmers Markets. I ask if a paper bag is desired.
- Some shipped orders will come in reused shipping containers. While it doesn’t have as professional of a look, it is great to give another container another use. I encourage you to do the same!
- At the moment, all padding used in packages is from the original packaging of the bulk boxes, or from other packages I’ve received.
- Most of my items for sale are paper products that can be recycled.
If you see anything that could use improvement or have suggestions, please feel free to email Tracy@SpotsOfJoy.com.